AI Visual Gun Detection System
Stop a Shooter Before a Shot is Fired
The Omnilert system uses artificial intelligence to identify, verify, and notify authorities of a gun threat.
- System identifies visual handguns and long guns. Most shooters display their weapons after exiting a car.
- Threat is verified immediately and an alert is sent to a predetermined team within seconds.
- Alert includes image of the shooter, weapons, protective gear and location. Shooter’s movements are tracked from camera to camera.
- Real-time intelligence for law enforcement reduces their risk and increases their opportunity to stop the shooter.
Omnilert sits on most modern camera systems, working off a pre-configured server included with the installation.
- Interface: Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) with h264 or h265 encoding
- Resolution: Recommended 2MP (1080p) or greater.
- Frames/second: 10FPS is minimal, 20FPS or greater is preferred.
- Network: Gigabit ethernet is desired. Higher bandwidth may potentially be required.
Complete Cyber Security Suite
Cyber Considerations for Leaders
No business can put cyber threats in a silo based on a job title. Cyber risk is in all day to day operations. From C-level on down, cyber security is a company wide priority.
- How many digital transformation initiatives are currently under way? Does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?
- More than 80% of companies have been breached. How are you protecting your data?
- Is your staff is equipped to handle the Managed Detection and Response (MDR)? Can they find an intruder before damage is done?
- Who’s managing/monitoring your Security Operations Center? What tools are you using?
- Has your company ever had a cybersecurity assessment? Think maybe you should?
Trustwave and Spider Labs are global leaders in cyber security.
- Managed Detection & Response
- Co-Managed Security Operations Center SOC)
- Database Protection: DBPro
- Incident Response
- Email Security: MailMarshal
- Penetration Testing
Foxhole Consulting also offers Cyber Education for Executives, from Understanding Cyber Threats to Artificial Intelligence. Email us
Collaborative graphic response
Maps for Emergency 1st Responders
Have you ever thought about how police, firefighters, or EMTs could find their way around your building? Collaborative Response Graphics CRGs combine a gridded reference system, high-resolution imagery, floor plans, and critical features within a building in usable, sharable maps.
- Grid Map Overlays And Template
- Key Landmarks & Critical Features Added (AED, Gas, etc.)
- Site Specific Labels and Nomenclature Used
- Hallways, Stairwells, Doors, Exits all Highlighted
- GeoRelevant Integrated Floorplans
Mapping Facts & Features
CRG maps are military-grade technology that’s printable and accessible on laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
- Every mapped location is walked and confirmed by boots on the ground.
- Grid overlay creates a common spatial understanding among responders.
- Map data is updated regularly to keep them current
- Micro views show the building, macro views show building and surrounding area.
- All maps are oriented north for better comprehension and coordination.
- Use maps digitally or in print when WiFI/cell service is unavailable